Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), 10th January 2021
- Khamenei and Rouhani brazenly claim that they do not want to test the globally used and tested vaccines on the Iranian people, but Cuba announced it had agreed with the Iranian regime to do the third phase of the Cuban vaccine -the human test- on 50,000 Iranians. Neither Cuba nor the Caribbean nations will not do human testing in their own country.
- Saeed Namaki, regime’s Health Minister, falsely pretended that the (Cuban) vaccine was a joint production of Iran and Cuba
- The regime’s cruelties in preventing the import of vaccines come as Namaki has acknowledged that the mutated virus had arrived from Britain. While based on the Medical Organization’s announcement, 200 doctors had died of COVID-19, and more than 3,000 had been forced to leave the country.
- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: The situation in Tehran is fragile. If 150 more COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, the situation in Tehran will turn orange again.
- 200 deputies of the clerical regime’s parliament: The parliament strongly considers Khamenei’s position (in prohibiting the import of any U.S., British, or French vaccines) as the final word on the issue and calls on the government to ban any import of vaccines from American, British and French companies.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, January 10, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 478 cities had exceeded 199,700. The number of victims in Tehran is 48,851, Khorasan Razavi 13,550, Isfahan 12,505, Khuzestan 10,030, Lorestan 8,093, Mazandaran 7,762, Golestan 4,985, Hamedan 4,723, Kermanshah 4,149, Yazd 3,557, North Khorasan 3,068, Hormozgan 2,093, Ilam 2,055, and Bushehr 2,009.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
January 10, 2021